Current version : 5.50
System requirements :
Windows 8, 7, Windows Server 2008 and 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and NT4.
Any computer capable to load Windows™ successfully
24.99 € (US$ 34.99) Buy now
199 € (US$
269) Buy now
Unlimited upgrades for licensed users !
Release 2.50 (2003/04/22)
- New! : Keywords management : you may import or export keyword lists, and share them between documents.
- New : Most information or confirmation messages can be deactivated/activated (WIT preferences).
- New : Default built home page now displays root idea title with main title style, instead of just 'Enter'.
- New! : Added 250+ new bullets, arrows, rulers and backgrounds. Optimized graphics sizes.
- New : Links to top of page in index, bibliography and glossary use the same arrow image as parent page.
- New behavior : WIT can manage literal HTML or XML code in ideas. "Borrowed" HTML code has to be pasted in "Html" view.
- New : You can insert WIT special variables, expanded at build time : date, time, # page, page name...
- Major : Fixed : Links from keywords to index are now URL encoded.
- Major : Unicode is now fully supported in generated indexes, glossaries, and bibliographies.
- Change: HTML entities are shown with their actual value in HTML code.
- Minor : Graphical user interface improvements.
- Minor : Improved ergonomics of candidate keywords management (Ctrl + K).
- Minor : When extracting keyword candidates (Ctrl + K), list of currently used keywords is also added.
- Minor : Imported ideas inherit graphic properties of parent idea.
- Minor : Ideas under a keyword in the index are now sorted in a case not sensitive manner.
- Minor : Expanding a branch with a click on the + box does not select the idea any more.
- Minor : Current idea is refreshed in preview after a text substitution.
- Minor : Fixed linear book navigation set to false while generating several ideas in the same page.
- Minor : Fixed deletion of text while inserting an URL in the CSS editor.
- Minor : Fixed update of the WYSIWYG editor while changing structure and CSS templates.
- Update: User's manual : keyword management updated, new styles, better quality of images, lower size.